Wednesday, January 29, 2014

To wearing bikini body should be slim Parineeti Chopra

Priniti Chopra says the actress in her first film might have been a bit much but they Vjana their continuous hard work and workouts become leaner physique .
When I came into the city Priniti movie when I was a little fat and I adapt myself to the city and was hard to keep fit . Now I 'm not me anymore because I 've lost weight and a lot better than I 'd gone before . I will not go into that category . I am working hard to stay trim . While many actresses in Bollywood are not in competition for yourself slim . Sonakshi Sinha , Vidya Balan stars like Huma Qureshi and are comfortable in her true form .

Priniti though they had always felt uneasy about their increased weight . He said he wants to see the stars themselves as they are comfortable in it . But I was always uncomfortable . I am part of visual communication and good-looking actresses I must allow myself to compete .
He said that because of his physical appearance, I could not wear my favorite dress . Without them I could not wear sleeved dress looks thick . I want to loose weight so I Dikun good in real life . If I have a view on the screen shorts ( short dresses ) or to wear bikini lying if I have to make myself worthy of her slim

















No comments:

Post a Comment