Tuesday, January 28, 2014

kareena Kapoor hit Films

Kareena Kapoor Sanjay Leela Bhansali's film '' Ram - Leela '' was the latest in the list .

Kareena Kapoor said , '' I do not like that as a heroine in films more than the films presented in the saucer movies left and others have given .. I think I 'm crazy .. If I did not like the movie so I will not work in that film . I 'll stay in the house party will , will travel . ''
Kareena Kapoor Chennai Express in the past '' '' , '' Fashion '' , '' Page 3 '' and '' Kal Ho Naa Ho '' etc. The films were rejected . Kareena said , '' I '' Ram - Leela is saying no to movies like '' .. '' He regretted that he had said no to the movies , many of them escaped super hits .
He said , '' Those who know me , they know I is not one of those people who have no regrets in life . I do not look back in life . God has been kind to me and I thank them . '' Karina '' purification '' forthcoming film in which he is working with Hrithik Roshan .






No comments:

Post a Comment