Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hot Actress Kareena Kapoor Not Safe In Mumbai

Actress Kareena Kapoor says that she does not feel safe in Mumbai . Among them there is a feeling of insecurity . Kareena to protect women said this during a channel program .

What he feels safe in Mumbai ? Kareena Kapoor on this question , two years ago I was feeling secure . But in the last two years has become an atmosphere of insecurity in Mumbai . He said the recent attacks against women not only in Delhi , but also in our city is made ​​of fear . So there is a feeling of insecurity in me .

The actress in the country also surprised at the increase in the number of misdeeds . Actor Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor 's wife , if I am shooting at night the mother is worried about me . When I 'm on late night or early morning shooting that he stays awake as much as possible . He said every day when we get home I have to message them






No comments:

Post a Comment