Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Parineeti chopra Sexy hot Bollywood Actress New Film

Actress thereby Chopra in his forthcoming film ` caught ` laugh then played a mad scientist . She is shown on the big screen like never before role . 25- year-old actress said here on Friday at the launch of the first glimpses of the film , I wish I could tell you everything about your character . I actually played the role of a scientist who is a little crazy . It 's something I've never seen before . Are seen as a part of glimpse thereby . He will film shocked audiences .











The actress said , we can show the movie trailer which is more than that . I assure you that when you see the movie you 'll be surprised . Vinil Matthew directed the actor Siddharth Malhotra has ` caught ` laugh . The film is to be released on February .













No comments:

Post a Comment