Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Parineeti Chopra Wants To Be A Singar

Chopra says the actress thereby improve internal pressure to act in every movie he acts . ' Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl ', the 24- year-old, thereby making his acting debut in his next film Iskjhade ' had played the main role in which her ​​performance was lauded .

Thereby , said here Wednesday that no external pressure on me . Internal pressure inspires me to act better . I think that even though you may or may not reward or appreciation , but you do not have to be hard . The Yash Raj Films' " laughed Caught in the eye will be directed by Manish Sharma . Siddharth Malhotra play a primary role in the film are with them . He is also a film of Yash Raj Films ' Kill heart " is working .

He said I am very excited about all his movies . I am looking forward to the release of films . All films are entertaining . Thereby his upcoming films are very eager to try his hand at singing career . He said I am a trained singer and I hope that I do this , will I get a chance to sing great . A mobile application media actress ' V ' Chat is designed brand ambassador .
He said that we have to use every medium . Movies are shown on the big screen advertising , bringing us closer to those who bought tickets to see our films
















No comments:

Post a Comment