Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bollywood Actress Kareena Kapoor Hot Photos

The film looks at the role of sex workers in ` Chameli ` I ` search ` Kareena Kapoor in his upcoming movie will star in the same role again . He says his character in the film is by far the most sensitive and powerful .
Kareena said that I am playing the role of a prostitute . My character in the film is very deep . I hope I portrayed in the film is sensitive . I think it is my role was played by far the most sensitive .

Kareena says that the role of the ` Chameli ` in ` find ` can not be played . In the film she will be seen with Aamir Khan and Rani Mukherjee . He ` Chameli ` was completely different in character , in my language , gesture and costume was very different . But this time only performance from head to foot , and everything is different .






























No comments:

Post a Comment