Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Sexy hot Actress Kareena Kapoor Films

The new film " Belle love you " at the box office after falling flat on my face Khan Kareena Kapoor says that he is not disturbed by the failure of the film . Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor's debut film " I and Thou " was in the audience liked them very much . Thereafter, both Karan Johar 's home production ' Love thy Belle worked on this movie was released last month, much to the audience was amused
I think Kareena said , " I and thou" was a really good movie because people " love thy Belle ' greatly anticipated . I think the script was deeply disappointed us . The most important thing is the script for the film itself . ' I and thou ' The script was pretty good , the story was better . Was newness , have you ever heard the actress as saying that he did not want to be with a man .

Having achieved so much success in Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor mere failure of a film does not make much difference . 33 -year-old actress says that does not bother me much of the film's failure . Now it does not matter to either success or failure . It 's kind of balance . I 've seen it too much in the industry . It goes on and it happens with all . Success and failure are equally joins the show .







No comments:

Post a Comment