Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sexy Hot Alia Bhat Wants Selected Films From Home Production


20- year-old actress began her career in Bollywood Karan Johar's ' Student of the Year' with . Well , he Mukesh Bhatt's film ' conflict ' plays in childhood has Preity Zinta .

Since joining the other big banner films Aaliyah signed three films , but none of these has to do with Vishesh Films movie .

She said , I was not being offered to any film . They 're launching others .. others are paying 100 million . Barring but fun project I think they have the right and are waiting for the right time . I have not found anything yet . In time, it will. And this, too, will be steamed . Aliya 's next film to be directed by Imtiaz Ali, the ' highway ' is . This totally glam - will appear as less . Veera she plays an urban girl , gets kidnapped and then he starts to feel a new freedom, the bond itself .

When they were asked about the role of training, she said , all I was trained by Imtiaz . I do not like to take any advice from anyone because acting comes naturally . Until I 'll play the part of a lawyer or the like , then I 'll do some research to understand the physical sense postures . My role in this movie tells me to be like . Aliya will sing two songs in the film , which was developed by composer AR Rahman . However Aliya do not you look at it as a career option . She should not end the playback . He believes the industry out of the singer with a beautiful voice - are vocalists . ' Highway ' Randeep Hooda are also displayed and the film is scheduled for February 21 .
























No comments:

Post a Comment