Tuesday, February 4, 2014

HighWay Alia Bhat Sexy Hot Photos Images Bikini Photos

Alia Bhatt much discussion these days about his upcoming movie at Hwy . The film's music has been tremendous buzz , Alia Bhatt seen with Randeep Hooda in the film as a fresh face in front of people are looking . Is the name of her character in the film Veera ... Alia Bhatt who like the vivid , playful and suite. Aliya revealed itself during the promotion of the film . Aaliyah starred in the film not only me, but also sang two songs for the film . Aliya about the film composer AR Rahman and director Imtiaz Ali to thank wholeheartedly . I went to the studio twice Rahaman . We spent a lot of time there . Rahman Sir Dharywan with me , I am grateful for this . Aliya says that singing is an experience about which he never did . He said , "It is an experience which you will never think that life . 'll Act any way I always did , but the experience of singing in front of Rahman sir .. Oh, I had never thought that will never happen . " Therefore motorway is very close to my heart . Let me tell you that the film is saying that the song is talking Aliya ' Suha Saha .. ' . Which was filmed at the Aliya and Randeep . ' Highway ' will be released in theaters on February 21 .

























2 comments: