Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Alia Bhat Highway



































Alia Bhatt .. His next film is the motorway every human being will feel connected to you . Everyone will think that it is just the same story . Imtiaz Ali's film going to be released next month motorway which Alia Bhatt and Randeep Hooda are playing the lead role . A R Rahman's music in the film that is already being liked by people . The film is a song sung by Aliya itself . Aliya is eagerly awaiting the release of the film . A novelty is visible in the promos of the film . Although critics believed the film Randeep - Aliya is a mismatched couple that viewers will be able to Lubapane but Aliya is confident that people will like her and Randeep pair . Aliya bubbly in the direction of Mahesh Bhatt , even though his father did not work but that is their sincere desire to work a day in his father 's direction . Aliya said, "I want my father to be directed . , But I do not think he 'll ever directing again . " As you mean , ' Summary' , ' scarred' director Mahesh Bhatt films like 1999 ' cartridges ' and ' Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan " after the left direction . Now under their banner Vishesh Films are producing the film . With his brother Mukesh Bhatt of Vishesh Films are working . She said , "But yes , my company ( Vishesh Films ) I want to work for . My father that I can be very large . Yet the heart is young like me . Most energetic of us live in the house .
























No comments:

Post a Comment